Monday, September 9, 2013

A Compelling Case Against 72 Tactical Sewing Co.



Introduction

To Whom It May Concern,

            Thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Stephen (owner of ECHONINER Tactical, LLC). I do not take pleasure in doing this, and I share this document in much dismay. But, it is important for the people out there who have conducted business with 72 Tactical Sewing Co. or who are thinking about doing so, to know of their deliberate deceit and unethical practices. I will refer to 72 Tactical Sewing Co.’s owner’s name as well as his company as “72,” since I cannot divulge his name.  Many individuals and small businesses within the tactical gear industry who have dealt with 72 have been burned, ripped off, and/or lied to. I want to relay this information as well as my personal business dealings with 72 to shed light on their behavior and treatment of others as it brings integrity into question. Many individuals have purchased supplies and materials from 72 and have still not received all of the goods which were paid for, nor have they received a full refund for missing product. A couple companies have even had their original designs claimed by 72 as his own designs and products.

            I will first start on the information of my own personal experiences with 72 and the timeline and process of our dealings to make evident how unethical and deceitful his practices were. Secondly, I will cover how Tiger Tailor fell victim to design infringement by 72 Tactical Sewing Co.  I’ll also cover, in small detail, the issue of the Skinny Sasquatch pack with Fight and Flight Tactical. I’m a man of detail, so I will try to be both as specific as possible and as explanatory as possible in my claim. My intent is not to “bash,” but merely to present facts and evidence. My ultimate intent is to warn others of these unethical practices and also to try and get 72 to change his ways and be more honest and have a higher degree of integrity when dealing with others. I have spent numerous hours and days gathering information, evidence (figures and pictures included), and different sides of the stories. They are compiled within this document to make what has now become a compelling case against 72 Tactical Sewing Co. in regards to their conduct of ethics and integrity.  I do this to try to help others that they may not lose money or product designs by 72, as others already have. I do this as my personal duty to bring many of these issues to light and to do my best to protect others from being wronged by 72 as many of us already have.

           
My personal dealings with 72, and how the pattern of dishonesty was revealed

            First off, a little background information: About the beginning of this year 72 started to sell materials to other gear makers “to help them out.” He originally conducted these sales under the company name “Strategic Textiles,” then later changed to his own name of “72 Tactical Sewing Co.” He would buy larger amounts of materials in bulk to get a better price per item, and sold his excess to get a little of his money returned. His shop for selling these materials really started getting attention and lots of orders during the beginning of this year. I saw 72’s posts about materials on DIY Tactical’s forum, so I originated an order for a specific item; when 72 spoke to me on the phone and said he could basically get any item I needed due to his contacts with U.S. material and supply companies, I thought this was perfect. I could do one stop shopping for my supply needs instead of going to various other suppliers. This is where many other customers fell victim as well. In this industry, the smaller guys like ourselves try to help each other out and look out for one another. So, many of us started spreading the word about 72’s purchasing ability of materials. Once people were placing orders, and waiting for packages, the signs of dishonesty started to emerge in each person’s individual case. The problem as a whole wasn’t brought up until later once fellow customers who were being taken advantage of started to compare notes on 72’s practices. Individuals thought at first (including me) that maybe there were only mix ups with their own orders. The evidence of wrongful practices were made more apparent across the board and started becoming a public issue.

            Tiger Tailor was publicly stated to be a supplier for 72’s materials specifically as a European hub of distribution for the guys overseas, to reduce their shipping expenses. Come to find out later, Tiger Tailor’s orders weren’t getting filled or shipped on time, if at all. Materials were missing from the packages and no refunds were given. Jma from Cdh-Tac Finland also had a specific order that allegedly came in 3 separate packages, but Finland’s customs records indicate only 2 were shipped.  He had made very particular material requests but was sent incorrect items, in addition to being shorted numerous yards of materials. Follow this link to read Jma’s own words on this issue: (http://www.diytactical.com/forums/index.php?topic=7573.0). 72 has caused Jma to lose a significant amount of money in lost sales due to ripping Jma off on his order, and compromised his way of earning a living. Jma told me about other people he knew that were also ripped off in remarkably similar ways. As Jma and I were discussing his issues with 72, I originally listened without divulging my own personal experiences to give 72 the benefit of the doubt. As I compared Jma’s and others’ experiences to my own, I started to see a familiar pattern of dishonesty and unethical doings. We all started to compare notes, and realized this was not just an isolated incident, but was a regular occurrence. Eventually, I realized 72’s dishonesty extended even as far as stealing gear designs and claiming them as his own.

            I originally ordered a bunch of 1” MASH hooks from 72. Once he told me that he carries so many additional supplies, my ultimate goal was to make 72 my primary supplier. My original MASH hooks order evolved rapidly to a variety of materials totaling around $1,000. I paid the invoice through PayPal on June 8th, 2013 (See figure 1). He said it would be shipped in a couple days. As two days passed and I received no notification of my order, I contacted him again and inquired about my order status. He said that some of the supplies weren’t in stock, but were on their way to his shop and would arrive in a few days. Once he received the items, he’d throw them into box 4 (there were 4 large flat-rate boxes total) and drop-ship the boxes out to me. I tried to be understanding about all of this, because I know unforeseen delays can happen. I proceeded to wait another few days, and still heard nothing from 72. Finally, I spoke with him again about my concern and he said “I just shipped them out today” (June 21, 2013). When I asked him for the tracking numbers for all 4 boxes, he proceeded to tell me that he only got one tracking number on one of the boxes, but since they were all shipped together, it would be fine. Later, I found this to also be untrue, as each box did in fact have their own tracking number (Figure 2, Figure 3, Figure 4). 72 said he would get the tracking number to me later because he didn’t have it with him at the moment. Although I found it odd to only get one tracking number for all four boxes, I again gave him the benefit of the doubt. Four days later I got the tracking number from 72, and the tracking progress on USPS’s website showed the boxes as being “accepted” for shipment just that day (June 25, 2013). It appeared that he actually sent the packages 4 days later than he claimed he did. This is when things were really starting to look and feel concerning, but I still tried to keep an open mind about 72. I was feeling deliberately lied to, but the packages were on their way, so I tried to look past this.

            I kept giving 72 my trust, though hesitantly, as these things were unfolding. This was my mistake. When he originally introduced himself to me over the phone and told me about himself, I thought he could be trusted. He told me he is a former Navy Deep Sea Dive Tech., a disabled veteran, and a churchgoing family man. I looked at all of these things as characteristics of integrity. But, as time continued, I realized I was sadly mistaken. When my shipment arrived by USPS, there were only three boxes instead of the four I was expecting. I was immediately concerned. I opened the boxes right away and saw some discrepancies in the items that I ordered. The 1” MASH hooks that started this whole transaction were actually 1.25”. I don’t have much use for these, since my products specifically use the 1” hooks. Other items were obviously missing, but I figured they’d be in that fourth box, although the items would have been too big to fit into another box on their own. I thought perhaps 72 found an extraordinary way to fit all the items in that fourth box. I called 72 right away after this evaluation and expressed my concerns. He told me that due to ITW Waterbury selling the company, he didn’t have any 1” MASH hooks. I told him it would have been better to inform me of this rather than just sending me a different size, as I had no use for what I was sent. I tried to be forgiving and let some of this slide at first. He told me that he’d wait a few days and see if the package would ever be delivered to me before taking any action on the missing box; otherwise he would file a claim with USPS. When the box still hadn’t arrived a few days later, I contacted 72 again. He told me there should be four package numbers written down on my packing slip (Figure 5) and that I could call USPS to get information on the shipment. I did so, but the numbers didn’t yield any information in their system. Later, I was told by 72 that he had filed a claim with USPS, which would refund him the total worth of all items from the fourth missing box. Yet upon further research, I learned USPS only covers up to $50 shipping insurance without paying for further coverage, which 72 didn’t appear to have purchased. This was also inconsistent since 72 told me he’d get all of his money back from the USPS claim, yet the contents of the box were worth much more than $50 and he didn’t purchase additional insurance for a higher value. It is now apparent to me that there was never a 4th box, and I was intentionally scammed out of those materials and my money. I would like to see 72 provide a claim number on that 4th box, to prove it was actually shipped and that he was in fact able to file a claim on it.

            A few days after the 3 boxes of materials arrived, I contacted 72 about possibly ordering some 1” 2-sided regular Kryptek webbing. He gave me a price quote and the minimum order needed to get it through Texcel; I clearly requested for him to hold off on ordering, as I needed to crunch some numbers and decide whether or not to purchase. A day or two later, 72 called me up and told me that he ordered said webbing and that I needed to pay for it ASAP because he used his own money to drop-ship it from Texcel. Although I never gave him the go ahead to order the webbing, I felt an obligation to pay for it, since his money was spent on my behalf. He sent me an invoice, which I paid (Figure 1). I was frustrated that the order was placed against my instructions, but again gave him the benefit of the doubt since our discussion occurred over the phone and could have been forgotten. The issue with this order is important later on as I made it clear that this webbing I paid for needed to be included with my ‘replacement value’ package.

            After days of no update and no word from 72, I contacted him about the possibility of exchanging the value of the items from box 4 as a credit for alternate materials that I needed for an upcoming promo event as well as a charity auction. 72 agreed to these terms, fully aware that my order needed to be filled ASAP due to my time restrictions from the upcoming events. I emailed him the new order on August 7th, 2013, but heard nothing back for a few days. After sending several more emails, we finally spoke over the phone; he informed me that he didn’t receive my emails. I again sent the order form on August 12th, reiterating that I needed it shipped out right away and that I absolutely needed a tracking number to verify shipment. 72 confirmed he received the order and assured me it would be shipped by the next day.

            On the 14th, after giving him an entire day to ship the package and not hearing anything from 72, I called his company phone number. The company phone rang several times and had no answer. I continued calling several more times throughout the day and had the same result. So, I eventually called his personal phone number which was previously given to me. He accidently answered that call and then hung up on me. I called back (since he obviously answered the phone), and the phone rang 3 times and went straight to voicemail. I left a voicemail about the situation and how I needed those supplies shipped out days ago, and expressed the urgency of the situation as well as my frustration with not being able to get ahold of him after I was told that the package would’ve been shipped out by now. After he heard my voicemail with my agitated tone, 72 called me back. He said the package would go out that day (August 14th, 2013) via FedEx 2-day and that he would email me the tracking number. He called me later that evening to let me know that he didn’t make it to the shipping office before 5pm, so he would ship the package very first thing the next morning. The next morning (August 15th, 2013) is when Tiger Tailor published a claim that 72 had ripped off his plate carrier design. (Information that 72 told me over the phone about this issue with Tiger Tailor will be shared in the next section of this claim.) Because of this, I was trying to be patient with 72, even though he promised it would be shipped that morning. 72 told me that he needed some time to think about things (while dealing with the issue with Tiger Tailor), but promised again that he would ship the package out the following morning (August 16th, 2013).

            The next day (August 16th, 2013) in the early evening, 72 called me and stated that he was taping up the package right then and there (I could hear packaging tape noises). This was odd, considering he already told me that the package had already been packaged and was waiting to be shipped out. He told me he was going to the FedEx shipping center right then to ship it out via FedEx 2-day. I reminded him once again that I needed a tracking number and also asked if my Kryptek (1”/2-sided) webbing was in the package (from a previous order that never arrived) with everything else. He assured me that everything was in the package. He said he would get the tracking number to me once he had it. A little while later I got a phone call from 72. He stated that the package was shipped out FedEx 2-day and he gave me the tracking number. He also stated that the package was 19 pounds. Considering my previous interactions with 72 and his deceitful acts, I had the FedEx tracking site up on my computer already so I could put in the tracking number right away to make sure it was valid (Figure 6). The tracking number did reflect that it was linked to a package. 72 also stated that he wanted me to pay the high shipping cost. However, I reminded him that I had already paid 2 different shipping costs for packages that never showed up yet, so I would only pay the remaining difference from those costs.

            After concluding that phone call, I called FedEx directly to check the package for myself and to verify information to make sure the package 72 shipped was truly my package. The main points of information I checked on were: 1. If the weight was 19 lbs like he stated; 2. If the location it was sent to was indeed my address; 3. If the shipping method was indeed FedEx 2-day; and 4. If the shipping cost was truly what he told me it was ($53.92). The FedEx representative that I spoke with was named Chris, stationed out of the Salt Lake City facility. Chris checked on my inquiries and confirmed my fear that I was being lied to again. The address and shipping cost both checked out correctly from what I was told. But, the shipping method and the weight of the package were not what 72 told me they were. The actual weight of the package was 13 lbs, not 19. Also, the shipping method that he paid for was “FedEx express saver,” not “FedEx 2-day” like I was told. This obviously resulted in the package getting to its destination later than the two days that I was told. I was astonished that 72 was continuing to do business like this after he had so much heat from Tiger Tailor as well as Fight and Flight Tactical from their claims against 72. Their claims were not only relating to materials, but with design infringement and claiming certain designs as 72’s own property. After 72 had been trying to have other customers contact him in private to fix the orders they were upset about, I figured I’d have a better chance of getting this last order correct and would receive all the items I had paid for. At this point, I had not gone public with my claim yet, because I was giving 72 this one last time to make things right and finally fulfill his obligation to my orders. Apparently I was mistaken.

            The weight of the package (13 lbs) seemed too light, if all my materials that I had ordered were truly in it. So, I used my personal shipping scale to weigh out increments of my own materials almost identical to the ones I ordered, so I could compare weights. The materials I weighed came to a much heavier weight than the 13 lbs of the stated package weight. The total package weight needed to be closer to 23 lbs or so to ensure all my ordered materials were in the package.  I could tell by this evidence that I was definitely ripped off again on the quantities and yards that I had ordered. I figured before calling 72 about this that I would just wait for the package to arrive and look for myself to see what was actually in the box. Then, I would measure out everything to see how much I was shorted. Upon arrival of the package, I could tell right away that materials were missing because there was no regular Kryptek (1”/2-sided) webbing at all (72 specifically told me that it was in the package). And, upon further evaluation of the material quantities, it was evident that I was shorted numerous yards on almost everything I had ordered. Again, the deceit and unethical behavior of this company continued to be expressed, despite all the pressure of other individuals who have already made public claims against 72. I want to say I couldn’t believe it, but this wasn’t much of a surprise anymore. It was very clear that this kind of dishonesty and lack of integrity are a regular practice of 72. This was the final straw, so then I began gathering my evidence and writing this claim out against 72 Tactical Sewing Co., that others may be aware of his unethical and dishonest practices. I also went back to my untouched materials from my original three-box order, and measured supplies out. I was shorted several yards on many of those items as well. I’m still out of all the money I paid for those undelivered materials as well as lost sales from not being able to fulfill production on specific items. The charity auction I was hoping to support was also denied much needed funds, since I had to cancel that along with the promo event I had coming up.



How 72’s blatant design infringement came to light

            This section is going over how the evidence of 72’s blatant design infringement came to light. This is just another string of events that further attests to the corrupt and dishonest practices of 72.

            72 notified me one day that he had officially launched his Facebook page, and began telling me about how he was getting so many likes, support, and sales. He told me he designed this plate carrier that he called the “Plate Squatch.” I had seen his posts and pictures about this uniquely designed plate carrier and was excited that he was selling so many units. During this time, I was still supporting 72 as a friend and fellow gear maker, which ended soon after due to obvious questions of integrity. I was getting all kinds of people to support 72’s page and encouraged them to support him with sales as well. I did this because he told me he was a Navy Vet, and I originally trusted him. Considering all of this, I was familiar with what 72’s plate carrier looked like.

            One Sunday evening, I was browsing Facebook. I came across the page of a gear maker who was from a foreign country. I was scrolling through their timeline and looking at some of their pictures, when I noticed something very familiar. I saw some pictures of a plate carrier that looked so distinctly familiar (Figures 8 & 9). These pictures showed a plate carrier, that I originally knew as the “Plate Squatch” by 72. I remember thinking, “Wait, 72 just launched his Facebook page about a week ago, how does this person have pictures of that carrier and why are they calling it their own?” I originally suspected that this company had somehow gotten a pre-ordered carrier from 72 and perhaps ripped it off as their own design. Shortly after viewing these pictures, I had to get off Facebook. I didn’t think too much about all of this again, until later when all the puzzle pieces started to fall into place.

            During the course of me trying to get in contact with 72 after he had still not shipped my last package and wasn’t answering my phone calls (discussed earlier), I called Dave from Fight and Flight Tactical. The original reason I called him was to discuss some tips about Facebook page views. I decided I might as well introduce myself to him, especially since 72 was originally saying good things about Dave and said I should get to know him. I figured this would be a good time to do so. After discussing our original content, I asked Dave: “I have a random question for you. What are your impressions of 72?” Dave responded respectfully towards 72 with: “Well, let’s just say, I’m starting to reevaluate my original impressions of him.” When I heard this, it was as if it was coming from my own mouth considering everything that had been brought to my attention with 72 recently. We began to discuss our own experiences of how each of us were getting scammed and deceived by 72. Dave shed more light on his situation with the “Skinny Sasquatch” pack business relationship that he had with 72. I had already heard 72’s side of the story and was originally more or less on his side, until hearing Dave’s claims. Dave’s side of this story made much more sense, and he even mentioned that he has proof of his claims and dealings with 72’s dishonesty. Dave explained how 72 contacted him about one of his packs, and suggested that he add a couple things to the design (such as slightly different shoulder straps). But, the actual design of the pack was Dave’s, and 72 had no involvement other than his mere suggestions of changing a couple minor things. Dave continued to explain how 72 wanted to name the pack “The Skinny Sasquatch pack.” Dave also said that 72 had apparently trademarked that name without Dave knowing at first. I won’t go into too much detail about their financial dealings on this Skinny Sasquatch pack, other than the fact that Dave was upset that he had become indebted to 72 for materials and supplies. The reason for this was because 72 had never paid Dave a dime for his production of the packs, which 72 was selling to distributors. It’s also because 72 shipped materials to Dave that he never even ordered. 72 would just ship him various materials that Dave never specified he needed. 72 gave Dave false claims of how the distributors were writing bad checks and they were bouncing, and also stated that they were not paying him in full for all the packs delivered. But, this was also later exposed as a false statement when these distributors were contacted about this issue. 72 still owes Dave over $10,000 of dollars in unpaid goods, which 72 is claiming he still hasn’t gotten from his distributors (which raises the question, if the distributors weren’t paying for the packs, why was 72 still sending them more packs to sell?). Nothing 72 has claimed or tried to explain has made much sense nor stayed consistent. I will later challenge him to verify what he claims, with evidence. No actual evidence or proof has been submitted by 72 so far to counter these claims against him. In fact, he has even admitted to these claims in various degrees.

            During this lengthy phone call with Dave, I began put the pieces together and had even more evidence and insight of my suspicions with 72’s unethical dealings. I then had a memory triggered while speaking on the phone, about that plate carrier I had seen on Facebook that looked exactly like 72’s “Plate Squatch.” I explained to Dave how I don’t remember the name of the company that had the pictures of it, but that I had originally thought they had ripped 72’s design off. But, thinking of the timeline of events, those photos were further in the past and occurred prior to 72 launching his Facebook page. Considering this, I realized that 72 had most likely ripped off the plate carrier design and claimed it as his own, rather than what I had originally thought. This situation seemed similar to how 72 was claiming the Skinny Sasquatch as primarily his design and claiming ownership rights over Dave. Everything was starting to make sense and the puzzle pieces were finally coming together. After I mentioned this memory of the plate carrier design infringement to Dave, he was interested to know the name of the company that had the photos of the same plate carrier. I told Dave I couldn’t remember the company name, but I would search it out and try to find the pictures and the company again.

            Upon further investigation, I found that Tiger Tailor was the company with the original pictures of the plate carrier design in question. Dave and I relayed this information to Robert (owner of Tiger Tailor), and Robert wasted no time in making a public claim of how 72 ripped off his design, known as the “Plate Cat” (Figure 8). This issue was of great concern to me, because I had been previously speaking to 72 about how I had redesigned my plate carrier and wanted to get some guys in the field to test it out. He told me he could do that and could “put it in the right hands.” But, after all of this was unfolding, I’m glad I didn’t end up sending him any plate carriers or any of my prototype gear. I suspect a similar situation that occurred with Fight and Flight as well as Tiger Tailor, may have very well happened to me on 72’s behalf.     

            72 had originally been in contact with Robert about bringing his “Plate Cat” plate carrier to the U.S. market (since Robert’s company is stationed in France). 72 stated that he could find Robert a manufacturer and/or distributor for his plate carrier. 72 told Robert that is the reason 72 made his purchase of Tiger Tailor gear, to show potential distributors the plate carrier to see if they were interested in putting it on their market (Figure 8). Robert told me that this was the entire extent of his plate carrier dealings with 72. Robert also made it clear that he never gave 72 any permission to copy, replicate, or use any of his unique plate carrier features in any way. 72 originally manufactured an almost exact copy of Robert’s plate carrier with the same hardware too, but changed the front hardware to G hooks shortly after (Figure 9). One of the most unique features of Robert’s “Plate Cat” is the cummerbund, where it tapers down from 3 rows of PALS to 2. Almost all of the distinctly unique features were directly copied by 72, in regards to his “Plate Squatch.” When I commented on that feature and admired it earlier on in our dealings, 72 directly stated to me that the tapering cummerbund was his own idea and design. This was a boldfaced lie. A simple look at Tiger Tailor’s Facebook timeline and photos reveals the evolution and progress of his “Plate Cat” design, as well as shows French Special Forces using the plate carrier. Where is 72’s proof of product development? Where is his proof of testing it? It doesn’t exist, because he blatantly ripped off Tiger Tailor’s plate carrier and deemed it as his own. 72’s own words attest to this.

            Shortly after Robert publicly released his picture and claim of design infringement, 72 told me over the phone that he thought Robert “never had a chance at the U.S. market, because he’s French, and this is America.” He also claimed that “Even the other guys have said that it may be legal, but it isn’t ethical. So, what’s the matter then? If it’s legal, what’s the problem?” He completely disregarded the ethical part of his actions and his obvious design infringement from Robert and didn’t seem to care. His original intent on his two plate carrier purchases from Robert were clear; he had one to strip down to the product pieces and replicate patterns for his own production, and had the second one to demonstrate what the final product was supposed to look like. He lied to Robert and never had any intention of actually bringing his product to the U.S. market. He simply thought he could market it here in the U.S. as his own design, since Tiger Tailor is a foreign company. He never expected people to connect the dots and figure everything out. He is obviously not ashamed that he has wronged so many people and has been claiming other companies’ product designs as his own. 72 still owed Robert several hundreds of dollars’ worth of undelivered materials until recently, when Robert also exposed 72’s design infringement and put more heat on him with threats of taking his case to the Better Business Bureau. It took all of this, along with numerous months of waiting, for Robert to merely get a refund on undelivered materials. All of this speaks volumes about an individual and their concept of ethics and reflects their integrity (or lack thereof). The design infringement on Robert’s plate carrier is still an ongoing issue with 72; Robert will examine 72’s revised design (hopefully taking out all of the highly unique features), and see if he still thinks it infringes on his own design. Time will tell if 72 will follow through on the design infringement concern.

Conclusion

            In conclusion, I just want to reiterate my intentions of this claim that I’m now making public. My intentions are to merely expose 72’s questionable integrity, unethical practices, and warn others of his wrongdoings. I do this to help prevent anyone else from falling victim to his deceit and dishonesty. It is my obligation to share this information and make this case public for all to see if they desire to know the facts and events behind 72’s business practices. I tried to support 72 and still do business with him, while continually trying to retain my trust with him, all while giving him the benefit of the doubt again and again. But this trust and support ended when I started to put the puzzle pieces together and realized the big picture of 72’s true character and practices across the board. Most of his victims were shorted on paid materials, deliberately sent wrong items, or were lied to about “missing packages.” Robert (Tiger Tailor) and Dave (Fight & Flight) have suffered severely from 72 attempting to take claim to their designs.

            72 has continually been telling individuals differing stories on gear orders, as well as his own credentials. He has told some people that he was a SEAL, while telling others that he was a support unit, and wasn’t a SEAL. He also told one individual that he was discharged due to a combat related injury (in either Iraq or Afghanistan) from an IED that hit his Humvee, causing shrapnel to hit his head. He told a different individual that he was discharged due to an injury while conducting a training exercise on shore, when a boat/amphibious vehicle came upon shore and struck him in both his shins and broke them. This warrants the question of if he was truly in the military at all. Perhaps he also lied about being in the Special Forces, as a way for us to not divulge his real name. In fact, it may be truly because he doesn’t want his real name associated with his immoral practices. Many of us don’t even know what to believe out of all the things that 72 has told us. I’d challenge him to provide proof of his service for this country, especially since I thanked him numerous times for his service after he told me he served in the Navy.

            I feel a need to emphasize one vitally important detail that some readers may miss, and that is the issue of lost sales. Nonbusiness owners may not realize the full scale of how serious it is to not receive an order of materials. Companies not only lose money and materials on missing supply orders, but they also lose a significant amount of money and time on their customers’ gear orders, which gear makers are unable to complete due to lack of supplies. This causes sellers either to be late on shipping products out to their customers, or unable to ship out at all. This in turn damages customer relations; not only does the company lose the current sale, but they also lose all future potential sales from the customers they disappoint. All of this can be avoided if the company’s suppliers actually send them materials they order, and send them out in a timely fashion. 72 has caused numerous people to lose significant amounts of hard-earned income due to him scamming people out of materials. This hinders honest people from making their living.

            I challenge 72 to provide any records, documents, or proof that these claims are false. All of his victims as well as others who are on the fence with 72 would love for him to prove that he hasn’t wronged so many individuals. The evidence against him is very strong and clear, but we will still give him a chance to prove us wrong. We will keep an open mind to counter-documents (if they exist). I also challenge 72 to reevaluate his business practices and to be more honest and ethical with those he conducts business with. I hope this compelling case against him is enough for him to change his practices and not harm future customers. I leave my evidence and my testimony on these events here with you, and urge you to even investigate the proof from other sources as well. This way you may form your own informed opinion on 72’s dealings to see if you want to support a company with these specified practices.






Figures and documents of evidence/proof


Figure 1:



Figure 2:


Figure 3:


Figure 4:


Figure 5:


Figure 6:


Figure 7:
(Example of shipping methods and prices thereof)



Figure 8:


Figure 9:

No comments:

Post a Comment